Position: Senior Consultant
Parallax LSC is currently seeking consulting professionals for project-based strategy and change management work.
Expectations of a candidate will be to lead and/or participate in multiple aspects of a strategy consulting engagement.
Activities performed by this role include:
- Conduct external market analysis and research
- Conduct interviews and other diagnostics analysis across multiple internal functional departments within a life sciences client
- Design interview and market research guides for the above activities
- Interface with industry thought leaders and experts; gather perspectives and insights
- Prepare and help deliver workshops with clients designed to address strategic issues
- Prepare clear, compelling presentations that state project methodology, highlight issues, summarize data and present key insights/findings
An attractive candidate has one or more of the qualifications listed below:
- 2+ years of management, strategy or change management consulting experience in the life sciences sector
- Industry experience working at a pharmaceutical or biotechnology company in a commercial capacity (product marketing, managed markets marketing, sales, medical affairs)
- MBA and a desire for analytical problem solving
Please direct all enquiries and submissions to email@example.com